Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will be your male model for your brand or products

I will be your male model for your brand or products












About:

Hi!  my name is Marco, I'm a musician and a professional model.
 I´m Italian, right now I´m living in Spain (so the time for answering is from Europe).
 
I´m here to help you promoting your brand. I can pose with your products, sign or only a professional photo for your brand.

 I offer:
- High Quality Photos
- Outdoors (parks, city, etc) or White Background
- I am able to pose in a casual outfit, beachwear and any other outfit of your preference.
 
What I need from you:
Your Product sent to me (No return)
If you need something specifically, you can send me your ideas.

***If you need to make catalogs with many changes of looks, please send me a message previously for a suitable budget
  
 WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE PHOTOS: PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY! (I ask to see where are publicated)
My images CAN NOT be sell (Digitally or Physically).
My images CAN NOT be offer for download (free or paid).
** IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITH MY IMAGES, IT MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR AN EXTRA FEE DEPENDING ON USE.

YOU MAY NOT USE MY IMAGES FOR ANYTHING ADULT OR ILLEGAL

Reviews


samehmohamed198:Thank you so much

jambe88:I Loved to work with him!

fguidoni:Outstanding service. Will work with him again soon.

jambe88:Outstanding client! I love to work for him!

label_freshf:The seller was easy to work with. The quality of the pictures war horrible, since jambe88 seems to have no model experience at all and the lights on the pictures where horrible as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment