Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will be your female model

I will be your female model












About:

Hello, I'm Cat!

I love the camera and would be more than happy to help you out! I can promote your brand, hold signs, and work with whatever pose/setting is appropriate. If you'd like to check out more of my photos, my instagram is @catsayswhat. Please message me before ordering
Specific requests may effect pricing. 

NO ADULT CONTENT. NO LINGERIE.
Please message for business inquiries only, I will not engage in small talk. 
Those who attempt to do so will be blocked.

If you are using my photos for public posting, you MUST let me know. For brand representation, you MUST send me verification of your business. 

Reviews


nakatomillc:All it's good

storyboard83:Exactly what I needed! Awesome experience!

rogerramesani:outstanding service, I recommend this seller!

yuri96:perfect work\nI will do other orders

thewolf20:Great seller always a pleasure to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment