Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will be your professional model for HD photos or videos

I will be your professional model for HD photos or videos












About:

Hi! Thank you for being here.

I'm happy to help you:

• Modeling your product or merchandise

• Modeling for your brand

• Or bringing your concept to life

For $25 you will receive the best 7 HD pictures in professional quality. 

If you have a specific setting or outfit in mind, like the beach or the pool, the mountain, a beautiful park or a specific set indoors, please let me know and I'll send you a custom offer. The price can vary depending on what you need, so please let me know what you have in mind before ordering.

Take a look to the extras and packages for more information on prices to upgrade your gig with more custom features.

Let me know through a message about any ideas or questions you have, I'll be very happy to help you with anything that you need :)

I look forward to start working soon!

Reviews


sayyap:Very Very Happy to work with Dani

danisgig:Very happy to work with you! :)

lambocreamy:Very nice and positive!

danisgig:Thank you so much! Was amazing working with you! :)

sunshineblack:Dani did a great job - from first response to final delivery. \nShe was smart, upbeat, professional \u0026 delivered what we asked of her perfectly. \nShe gave a great performance with the exact feel and look we were going for. \nI would highly recommend this freelancer to others \u0026 will use her again. \nGreat freelancer! Very professional!


No comments:

Post a Comment