Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will model your product, clothing, or items

I will model your product, clothing, or items












About:

UPDATE!

I now have improved lighting equipment and filming accessories, so please refer to gallery photos not older gig examples for quality :)

Message before purchase please!
I will pose or model for you in 2 photographs with your product or cause..
If you prefer just one photograph or advertisement then that's fine also!
If you like I can also try working with your desired background.

I will fansign or product just about anything, but please nothing X-rated, underwear, or heavily controversial.  Please feel free to ask me what you would like me to advertise beforehand if you like! I would love to hear your proposal.

You can also check out my other gigs under my profile to see other options and my happy customer satisfaction ratings!

Thank you!

Reviews


tjmcnich:Great Job did exactly what I wanted! A+ Really Nice Job I will be back again

palmasan:Fantastic and pleasure to help!\r\n\r\nGod Bless!

drawnbyb182:Outstanding Experience!

palmasan:Excellent communication and wonderful working with!

turboerfolg:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment