Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will put your design on 27 unique van mockups

I will put your design on 27 unique van mockups












About:

What I will do?
I will showcase your logo or design with those Unique Van Mockups.

Bronze Package includes:
  • 6 high resolution Van Mockups
  • 2 revisions

Silver Package includes:
  • 18 high resolution Van Mockups
  • 3 revisions

Gold Package includes:
  • 27 high resolution Van Mockups
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Create Your Van Design 
  • Video Presentation similar to my video with your custom song and your Van Design

Why choose this Gig?
  • If you want to present your design to clients
  • Showing off your work in your portfolio
  • Give you a better perspective on how you want your Van
  • Display your work in a professional manner

ATTENTION:
  • You can choose the following source files: PNG, JPG

Reviews


sandracastul:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

luisxavier87:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

diegocastello:The designer did the designs using the pictures of my van as I requested him and he did all the changes and revisions that I asked him, good work.

brunosilvakyos:The client explain everything, good client.

watford01:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment