Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will model for your clothing brand or model your product

I will model for your clothing brand or model your product












About:

I will take a photo or video modeling your product or fashion brand. I have the options of 1 photo, 2 photos, or a short video. Please contact me before buying so we can both make sure it meets our needs. If you have any specific ways you would like you product to be modeled please mention that when contacting me. For the short video option please let me know what you would like me to mention throughout the video, including where to purchase your item.  We also have to converse about shipping, the delivery days for the gig don't start until I receive your product in the mail, so the quicker I obtain your product the faster I can submit the final gig. I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment