Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will be your professional female model

I will be your professional female model












About:

Hi, my name is Yana and I'm a model from Ukraine. My Instagram is ya.avokrus - here you can see more of my photos. https://www.instagram.com/ya.avokrus/

This gig for you if you have a brand, product, website, clothes, cosmetics, etc. I can take professional photos for you and provide free advertising in my Instagram. I work only with qualified photographers, but also I can use my smartphone to take a photo.

I have a lot of experience as a photomodel. I work with different styles: 
  • fashion, 
  • glamor, 
  • pop-art,
  • retro style, 
  • vintage, 
  • pin-up, 
  • grunge, etc.

Also you can buy the photos from my portfolio. 

Contact me, if you like my looks. Thanks! Have a great day ;)

Reviews


davidgardar:best $5 i've ever spent

ya_avokrus:Thank you!

jp_uk452:Great work - thankyou

ya_avokrus:Thank you too! ;)

jasonjohnson104:Excellent work. Very beautiful woman. Goes above and beyond. Will used again. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment