Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will write messages in 3 languages and send them in 3 mini cork bottles

I will write messages in 3 languages and send them in 3 mini cork bottles












About:

I love writing letters and making others smile. There's nothing worse than checking your mailbox to find that it's empty! I just want to add a little fun and happiness into your life. 

If you're old-fashioned like me and enjoy pen paling in a fun way, then this the best gig for you. If you need me to send a special message to someone for a special occasion, I can do that too. I will write a message or your desired messages in 3 mini cork bottles in 3 languages (English of course, the other 2 languages is a surprise!) and design them in a unique way and ship them to you. Shipping is completely free. If you purchase this gig with the extra, I will add a message in a big cork bottle to your package + some extra things. Each bottle is unique and filled with amazing little things!

These will make great souvenirs, gifts for your loved ones, or wedding favors. I'm accepting custom orders. Message me if you need anything in particular or say "surprise me"

This gig will definitely turn your bad day into a great one.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment