Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do my work effectively and efficiently 5.0 (186 reviews) Contact Me General Info From India Member since Apr 2015 Recent Delivery about 1 month About me I know advanced photo editing and powerpoint.

I will do my work effectively and efficiently 5.0 (186 reviews) Contact Me General Info From India Member since Apr 2015 Recent Delivery about 1 month About me I know advanced photo editing and powerpoint.












About:

Want to impress or advertise your business name, your message in a spectacular way? Here it's a brand new eye-catching Gig. 
I will give you 24 hrs express delivery at no extra cost for this gig.

I will place professionally your logo, messages, names, greetings on the sign board that is holding by HULK.

You can use my artwork for Posters, Gifts, Advertising, Marketing, Wedding invites and so much more!


You can also use it for:
  • Facebook cover
  • Website Header
  • Advertisement
  • Wallpaper

FAQS:


(1)Just send me your photo In High Resolution (>200 KB).It'good for your portrait.

Get this amazing design right now!

#hulk #avengers #advertisement #holdsign #hulkholding #superheroes #marvel #superstar #banneradvertisement

Reviews


donhowe:Thanks - Good Job.

bkahanu21:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

feminaturalesse:Great \n.......

jacktheslayer:very good job and very fast

rfigueroacintro:Great and super fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment