Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will write quotes and love letters

I will write quotes and love letters












About:

Hi, I am a young writer from Kolkata, India. Have been writing for the past 8 years and I just love it. Through the years I have developed interested in all kind of writings especially creative writing. My words and work have been published in various anthologies, national and international journals and have won few contests here and there. 

If you want your work to be unique and fun, I am the guy for you. Don't believe my words? Then good, LOL coz if you do, this will be your favorite gig.

Reviews


danielsolomo504:Great , nice work

needswork:Souravteddy got the job done. I will be coming back. :)

souravteddy:Outstanding Experience!

danielsolomo504:Love it , will be buying more from u

mrmare:Thank you for the great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment