Monday, August 27, 2018

I will advertise anything on 35 billboards around the world

I will advertise anything on 35 billboards around the world












About:

I dedicate this Gig to a vibrant city full of motion experiencing a dynamic life.

With this Gig! I'll advertise ANYTHING (your logo, photo, etc..) on 35 billboards in busy cities around the world :))

#The famous places include:

1. Piccadilly Circus , London
2. Times square , New York
3. New York city
4. Paris
5. Australia
+++ & other famous places

You can use my work for Facebook timeline cover photo, your website banner, marketing, wallpaper, gift or even to advertise and promote your business.


Reviews


daddypolk:Seller is fast and professional. It was easy and fast!

skrillexxx:Thanks a bunch, my friend!

austinoshea:nice job and fast

skrillexxx:Thank you so much!!

domdom911:Awesome job, this is the best Fiver gig in its class


No comments:

Post a Comment