Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will make it happen! 5.0 (1k+ reviews) Contact Me General Info From Mexico Member since May 2013 Recent Delivery 3 minutes About me I am a graphic designer with 15 years of experience. I am a photoshop expert, website, advertising, media, animations, posters design, and more. Feel free to ask for my services. + See More

I will make it happen! 5.0 (1k+ reviews) Contact Me General Info From Mexico Member since May 2013 Recent Delivery 3 minutes About me I am a graphic designer with 15 years of experience. I am a photoshop expert, website, advertising, media, animations, posters design, and more. Feel free to ask for my services. + See More












About:

I will write your short text or put your monochromatic logo on froth of the heart coffee cup, using cinnamon sprinkles, Short text works better. I deliver a 2880x1800 px JPG file... 

IDEAL FOR VALENTINE´S DAY :)

Check out my extras:

If you want larger text I can write any text or poem in a letter in a side of the cup, and your name in the cup


Reviews


dex_arts:Very well done! Thank you! 5 stars!!

aldodel:Thanks my friend :)))

jimmy2027:great job , Thank you!

aldodel:Thanks to you my friend :))

zacharydazell:Awesome experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment