Monday, August 27, 2018

I will put your logo and image in live concert

I will put your logo and image in live concert












About:

I will put your image or logo in live concert where so many people are dancing.

Send me a photograph of yourself or your company's logo and I will make it high quality and professional image as you can see above. 
I will send you three different image versions of this image in just 12 hours. In 3 different colors. 

For an extra $5, I will send you 10 more these type of promotion images.

You can use my work for Facebook cover photo, in your website post or banner, marketing, wallpaper, gift to your beloved and even to advertise and promote your business.

I guaranteed that you will be highly satisfied with my work, otherwise your money will be refunded!

Reviews


jonathinmartin:Good work thank u

sanju1235:Outstanding Experience!

maopurnell:Thank you so much! Very fast work.

sanju1235:Outstanding Experience!

wrestling200:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment