Monday, August 27, 2018

I will desgin banner, logo, flyer, brochure, header, 3d ebook cover, background remove etc. I will do multiple revisions until you are satisfied. I love my work. + See More

I will desgin banner, logo, flyer, brochure, header, 3d ebook cover, background remove etc. I will do multiple revisions until you are satisfied. I love my work. + See More












About:

I will put your logo, photo or text on photo-realistic 3D van, car, truck, pickup, sports car, bus or airplane. Just send me your text/photo/logo of your choice (see gig images). 


This will help you to promote your brand or product. Great way for birthday message, website promos, business advertisement, printing mockups, etc...


The van/car (3D) will be delivered in transparent background(PNG) . Size - 1500 pixel by 2000 pixel.


Note : It's not a vehicle wrap design offer. If you need a wrap design for your Cars or Vans or RV's or Bus'sTruck or Trailers and Boats, then contact me before for cost.

I will design PSD mockups for all kinds of graphic designing.

Any Graphic design Related Work, PM me. [gdjewel]


Thanks!

Reviews


celenechavez:Grest Job!

gdjewel:Many thanks!

saoirse:Nice job thanks

gdjewel:Many thanks!

nickplayer:Fantastic experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment