Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will add beautiful brush lettering to envelopes

I will add beautiful brush lettering to envelopes












About:

Hello!

In this gig, I will hand-address envelopes in the style you choose: Deluxe Modern Brush Lettering (Photo 1), Modern Brush Lettering (Photo 2), or Architectural (Photo 3).

These are great for invitations, thank-you notes, love letters and more!

I will send you a JPG of the finished work for your approval prior to mailing them. Please note that the delivery times below do not include shipping times.

If you have any questions or requests (like different envelope colors or special colors of ink like white, gold or silver), please message me so we can discuss.  

I look forward to working on your project!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment