Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will put your ad at the legendary americas truck

I will put your ad at the legendary americas truck












About:

Everyone in America knows about the legendary America's Milk Truck - Divco. It evokes many fond memories. Take the advantage of its wide popularity and place your ad, logo, text, message, images or anything you want on it.

In their mind, people will connect the pleasant emotions related to this legendary truck, with your brand or message! In this Gig you'll get an AD targeted to all ages and genders!

Take the advantage of this unique offer - BE DIFFERENT - Display your logo or message in style!

Just send me your text, images, logo or whatever you want to be shown and I will do the rest.

For $5 I will give you:
- 5 different images of Divco trucks to choose from (see the images above - you can choose the best image for your needs, and then I'll work on it)
- Unlimited revision (your order will not be completed until you approve the final image)
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back

Image will be in JPG or GIF formats (as you wish)

For more complex images with multiple elements or background removal from your logo please see Extras!

You can contact me before ordering, here: www.fiverr.com/conversations/toolholder

Don't forget to check my other gigs also: www.fiverr.com/toolholder

Reviews


lisalarue:Great communication, expressed ideas well, and made a complex logo work within the gig limitations. Thank you so much!!

toolholder:It was my pleasure!

olauno:Greats seller, communication and work

toolholder:Thanks!

kennystyx1:amazing work as always


No comments:

Post a Comment