Friday, June 29, 2018

I will professionally model your product

I will professionally model your product












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">ATTENTION! PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING! 

RATES ARE FLEXIBLE! CUSTOM ORDERS AVAILABLE!

Now let's lose the caps lock key...

Hi!

I've been doing print and commercial modeling for 7 years now. While it is not my primary occupation, I've achieved some success in this field. I've worked with such brands as LG Electronics, SimpleHuman, TheMSCollection, Ashley Bridget, AlmaLoving, AshwoodWest as well as the variety of stock photographers, and local businesses.

I can model your product by the ocean, in the city or on the unicolor background. 
Please note that any interior photos will cost more due to location costs and extra equipment. 

Reviews


evariazati:Always pleasure to work with Olena. Love the pictures and I will be back if needed. Thanks again!

olenakit:Thank you! It’s been a pleasure working with you.

rollensco:The images turned out great! Thank you so much :)

olenakit:Thank you for your patience and I’m glad it all worked out great!:)

evariazati:I am very happy with pictures. I highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment