Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will put your logo on 4 coffee mug. And I will give you editable source file.

I will put your logo on 4 coffee mug. And I will give you editable source file.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will put your text or logo in a coffee cup with coffee powder and send the picture to you. It is an interesting way to advertise your website, brand, product or even to wish someone. You can place this picture on your website, blog, facebook wall, facebook cover photo or anywhere you want.


Why Choose us? 

  1. Full HD Realistic Images
  2. Fastest service on Fiverr 
  3. Stylish Font for Texts
  4. Surprize Bonus for first 5 Buyers 
  5. Print Ready JPEG, PNG and PDF File available
  6. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


What you have to send me?
  • Just your Logo or Text

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment