Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will add your logo image or text to 5 scene

I will add your logo image or text to 5 scene












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Step 1:
Watch video ( here --> https://www.dollardigitalmedia.com/2018/04/logo-scenes-x2genzy.html <-- ) and choose desired scene
*Sorry Fiver would not accept the video on here, maybe to long?
Step 2:
Place order and tell me scene #

Step 3: 
Give any special requirements needed

Step 4: 
Hold on your video is on the way!

Step 5:
Review video and approve or request up to 1 free revision

Do you need your logo, image or text placed in a sign, phone screen, computer screen, animated and more? See the above video and take note - video is a small sample clip of available scenes. 

If you need a custom scene, please contact me with your details for a custom offer!

I have pre built all scenes so delivery is very fast, I just need your high quality logo or image or your text and I will begin work. 

If you would like your advertisement, image text or logo added to a live billboard banner - I have pre built a few scenes for your use. Place extra at order to get this scene. Real life footage recorded of live billboards across the world - we use green screen to place your ad!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment