Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will place your logo on 6 HD sweatshirt model pictures

I will place your logo on 6 HD sweatshirt model pictures












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello visitor, and welcome to my offer!
My name is Maik - Since 2014 I am a freelance graphic designer based in Germany.

So here's a little bit about my service..

Basic Bundle:
  • 6 Different Images
  • Sweatshirt Model - Just like the example pictures
  • Pick your favorite Sweatshirt color
  • Realistic High Quality Image in JPEG / PNG format
  • Very high Image Resolution

What you have to do?
  • Just send me one of your existing Logo / Image with transparent background (recommended) or your desired text message

Duration
  • It will never take longer than 1-2 business days


*****Hope you enjoy, feel free to contact me!*****

Reviews


jochems:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

brought2uxbragg:This is a great gig that offers a great value. I'm definitely glad I found it.

twitchpanels:Thank you very much

targexcapital:thanks!

twitchpanels:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment