Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will make your logo or designs on 2 Different professional female model. and High

I will make your logo or designs on 2 Different professional female model. and High












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">                                                        Welcome to my Gig

I am a professional graphic designer and logo designer.
 
Gig services
  • I will make your logo or design on 3 different professional female model.
                                                   
  • I will place your Logo or Design On Given 3HD Photos.

  • Three different photos with high resolutions.
  • 10 total HD photos
Any doubt:
yon  can text me openly for more information...

Reviews


ryanfrost681:This seller did a great job and was fast ups delivery! Very good communication, I'd buy again.

jamx_design:Outstanding Experience!!

ryanfrost681:This seller did a great job and was fast ups delivery! Very good communication, I'd buy again.

jamx_design:Outstanding Experience!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment