Friday, June 29, 2018

I will send any message from my dog to anyone you'd like. 30 second video with message text.

I will send any message from my dog to anyone you'd like. 30 second video with message text.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Is someone you love a dog fan? Are you looking to make someones day brighter with some puppy love? Send a unique video message where the DOG says sends the message. I'll record my adorable corgi/collie playing or doing an action shot in slow motion or just sitting pretty. I'll add any text message in imovie. A perfect way to send someone a cute happy birthday or a just fun message! :) 

Reviews


lewisham:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

hastings1888:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

ravenlake:What a cute puppy!! Big ears!!!! I was having a bad day and this made me happy thank you

silaslevine:Great work, adorable dog!

kellyshreeve:This person is great! Kind and responsive :)


No comments:

Post a Comment