Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will draw you a photo or logo in street graffiti style

I will draw you a photo or logo in street graffiti style












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will draw your logo or photo in street graffiti style on a wall. After I will do that, the photo or the logo will look just like the examples from the photos that I've uploaded as examples.

All I need is your photos that you want to be transformed into graffiti art and I'll make from them high quality artworks as you can see in the examples below.
Since I work very fast, I will make them for you in just 12 hours.

For an extra $5, I will draw 3 photos. If you have more than 3 photos, we can negotiate for a lower price, but that depends on the quantity of photos or logos that you want to transform into art.

You can use my work for Facebook timeline cover photo, your website banner, marketing, wallpaper, gift or even to advertise and promote your business.

I guarantee you will be highly satisfied with my work, otherwise I will give you your money back!

Reviews


robertwhistler4:Outstanding Experience!

zeitgeist27:Outstanding Experience!

bradwitt:Got there in the end, good work.

zeitgeist27:Outstanding Experience!

sodoffjen:Awesome! just what i envisioned!


No comments:

Post a Comment