Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will be your female model, just let me know what you visualize

I will be your female model, just let me know what you visualize












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello, I'm Belle - welcome to my fiverr !

Are you looking for a beautiful Mexican American girl to model your products or hold a message promoting your business ?!

Do you need photos to use online or in print media ?

Do you want to work with a friendly person who is focused on customer satisfacation ?!

Then I'm the girl for you !

Order this gig and I will send you 1, 3 or 10 stunning photos of me. I can:

- Wear or hold your product

- Hold a hand-written sign showing your company name, slogan or social-media hashtag !

- Pose with a smart-phone or computer showing your company's website, logo or any other promotional image!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my gig. I look forward to working with you soon

Reviews


ryanleaf0926:Super hard worker, does an excellent job!!

belleochoa:Great buyer !

mauricio79:another awsome work!!

mauricio79:Awsome make work with Her again!!!

belleochoa:Type a comment…


No comments:

Post a Comment