Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will be your silly model

I will be your silly model












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello there! I am a professional photographer and performer with professional equipment! I enjoy creating FUN self portraits and images. If you're looking for something creative, whimsical, maybe even a bit weird... then i'm your gal! I'd love to be a model for your business! Let me know if I can create a custom photo for you!

$5 = 3 high quality images for your use! 
MORE in gig extras! 

Want more than 3 images? No problem!! Just order another gig, or contact me for a custom order!

special note: i have a variety of wigs and costumes, so can play with different kinds of looks to an extent! 

I can work outside, with a black or white background, and more! Natural light OR studio!

Thank you :)
Kater Tot

Reviews


shawnpar:Great work!

manvone:Outstanding Experience!

edsheik:great job

manvone:Outstanding experience!

darkphoenix91:Very fast delivery and wonderful service, I would gladly recommend this 5 star seller to all and will definitely be a returning customer....thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment