Friday, June 29, 2018

I will put your website name and logo on soccer ball

I will put your website name and logo on soccer ball












About:

I will put your website name and logo on a soccer ball and send you a good quality image of it. This is a unique concept exclusively on Fiverr. You will love to send message to your beloved or advertise your brand on your website, Facebook or blog in a unique way.

Note-

Capitalized text only.

I can put your tagline or message in the middle of the ball if you don't have your logo.

Reviews


dsring:Quick and Reliable! Thanks much.

adiebrown:Thanks a lot :)

phuketsoccer:Quick service with thanks

adiebrown:Outstanding Experience!

kbrandon:Incredibly fast delivery with gig extra. Thank you for that...helped me out of a bind! Very happy with image!


No comments:

Post a Comment