Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will be your professional female model

I will be your professional female model












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, I'm Janette - welcome to my gig!

Are you looking for a beautiful American girl to model your products or hold a message promoting your business?

Do you need great quality photos to use online or in print media?

Do you want to work with a professional who has a 5 star Fiverr rating and great reviews?

Then I'm the girl for you!

Order this if and I will send you 1,3, or 10 stunning phots of me.
I can:

-Wear or hold you products!

-Hold a hand-written sign showing your company name, slogan or social-media hashtag!

-Pose with a smart-phone or computer showing your company's website or logo or any other promotional image!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my gig. I look forward to working with you soon!

***PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ODERING TO ENSURE I CAN FULFILL YOUR REQUEST****

Reviews


pick123:Great! she was amazing to work with!!! ....................

storyboard83:Another awesome experience!

keith4142:Janette does amazing work on all her jobs.

keith4142:Janette is always quick on communication and has a great photo

storyboard83:This is my third time using Janette services, and it’s always TOP NOTCH. For this order, I received everything well ahead of schedule, and it was awesome content that will go along way to promote my business. Highly Recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment