Friday, June 29, 2018

I will send a greeting on a philadelphia postcard to anyone in the world

I will send a greeting on a philadelphia postcard to anyone in the world












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Want to send someone special a birthday, anniversary or other greeting? I will handwrite a message you send me that is 25 words or less on a postcard that features the Philadelphia skyline (pictured on this page). Can't think of anything to say? I will write a message wishing your loved one a happy birthday, happy anniversary or other message. Note: If you are sending a message, no words of hate and no X Rated messages.

Reviews


agani7860:Outstanding gig - thank you

philapcgreeting:Thanks for choosing my gig.

garymarketing:Fantastic! Thank you so much!

philapcgreeting:Great working with this person.

pv2016:Postcard was written and sent perfectly with great communication every step of the way. Thanks so much for your prompt service. Highly recommend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment