Friday, June 29, 2018

I will be your professional model

I will be your professional model












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do you need a professional female model to take photos wearing your t-shirt or holding a sign?

You came to the right place! 

My experience working as a photo model allows for great pictures in different locations (indoor, outdoor, office, gym) and I can also wear different outfits (casual, formal, office, sport).
I can also take photos in front of a green screen.

I am always trying to offer 100 % customer satisfaction so before you place the order, please send me a message so we can discuss all your wishes!

I do not provide any offensive, nude photos and I don't promote anything like this. 

Reviews


monstercra:Great Job!

eveeve18:Thanks!

theteamz:Awesome!

eveeve18:Thank you!

twilkins944:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment