Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will ask my friend three questions and then reply to you with a screenshot of their answer.

I will ask my friend three questions and then reply to you with a screenshot of their answer.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will contact my friend and ask them a question which you have asked. I will then reply to you with the answer which they have provided.

If you have purchased the Standard or Premium Tier, I will also provide a screenshot of the question and answer to you.

I hope you enjoy my Gig. Contact me if you have any questions.

PS: I will decline your product purchase if you submit a question which could be offensive, racist, homophobic, or something I would strongly not like to ask.

PPS: The answer which you are given may not be correct in any way.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment