Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will be your professional female product and brand model

I will be your professional female product and brand model












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a professional model with experience in the field. I work with a talented professional photographer as a partner and we can provide a high quality service for your brand or product. 
We offer edited HD images with photoshoots indoors, outdoors or in a photo studio. 
I would wear your products, if you afford the shipping charges.
I am NOT available to make any sexual, offensive or political content. 

Reviews


cstettler1:Thank you for the photos and the extras that you added in.

tombradyfan:Amazing!!!!!

mariabarrosocal:excellent, I hope to continue working with you! a pleasure, very attentive

haroldp88:Beautiful model, excellent work, and delivered as promised.

mariabarrosocal:excellent customer, recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment