Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do professional male model 1 pic to be shot in a studio for you in 2 days

I will do professional male model 1 pic to be shot in a studio for you in 2 days












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a professional male model i have done modelling for reputed brands like bajaj auto,eicher motors etc i am also an actor and i have performed in feature films directed by reputed director of India along with doing lead role in many short films,ad films for reputed directors and brands.

I will provide professional photo clicked in a studio with proper lighting with or without your brand.Please refer to gig extra for promoting brand with your product.

You can select outfit like a formal shirt,t shirt,blazer,tuxedo according to your requirement.

I look forward to promote your product, brand or simply provide a photo for you.

Please contact me for more details.

Reviews


flalib:Amazing job as always! :)

rathoreamit:Thanks a lot :) it was great working again with you i look forward to work for you in future as well

okhere1:Perfect job. Many thanks.

rathoreamit:Thanks a lot for choosing me as a model for your site i look forward to work again for you in future.

flalib:Amazing job as always! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment