Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do my best to deliver great works! + See More

I will do my best to deliver great works! + See More












About:

I'm a LEVEL 2 SELLER with 100% positive reviews, so don't hesitate to be the first to order and you will not regret it !


You need to promote your business, a unique cover photo or to send a message to a friend in a funny way ? Look no more ! I will do it for you, for just 5$ ! I will write your message and/or print your logo like in sample pictures number 1 and number 2.


You can send me your logo or a precise font to write your message if you like. You can also choose colors for the writing. If you d like more specifics, check my extras below.


The image will be 1200*1200.


***EXTRAS***


1.      I will add anything you want to the photo (text, image, logo, )          +5$

2.      I will deliver 2 photos : one in color and one in black and white (as in the sample number 3)          +5$

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment