Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will put your name on a bracelet and wear it for a day

I will put your name on a bracelet and wear it for a day












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will put you name or message on a repurposed paint stir stick turned BANGLE and wear it for a day.

What is a repurposed paint stir stick, and why is it so special? Because these happen to be paint from a well-known animated film! THAT'S RAD! And who doesn't like re-using materials that would otherwise be tossed in landfills, right?

I will photograph and post it on Instagram (and tag you). You choose the color!

If you really want (because these things are awesome) you can keep it too!


Check out price list below:

  • Name or message on bangle: $5 (Send a photo to you via this website)
  • Post on Instagram: $10 (Send photo to you & post on Social Media; your handle included)
  • Keep said Bangle (ship it to you): $15


Questions? Message me!
(I'm nice, I promise.)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment