Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will put your image or product on 28 billboards

I will put your image or product on 28 billboards












About:

This what I am offering:I will put your logo, image or product on TWENTY EIGHT different billboard pictures and send those amazing images to you. You can use those pictures on your Facebook pages, website, blog for advertise or boost your business.


Reviews


whatdidtheydo:It was exactly as we describe!\nIt was everything we wanted!\nIt turned out nice!\nBetter than what we hoped for!\nQuicker than expected!

expressglory:Highly cooperative buyer

jordansthe1:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

jordansthe1:Great Job!!!

paigemc:Thank you! Beautiful pictures, really fast delivery, super generous gig. I am so happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment