Sunday, February 2, 2020

Be Your Professional Alternative Goth Model











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO ORDER letting me know what you are looking for and I will send you a custom offer. All images are high-resolution (DSLR quality).



If you would like to see my online portfolio, please message me.



 Please make sure to specify your requirements for the pictures before you place the order, as I may not be able to make modifications after the order is submitted.



 Below are estimates of additional costs:



For outdoor images: $30-$35 depending on location

To model your product or promote your brand: $8 per product/brand

To match a specific modeling pose : $8 per pose

 A specific outfit or more than 1 outfit: $8, or $8 per additional outfit 

Specific Makeup look: $10

More than 1 location: $15 per additional location

Pictures with white background are $20 each Any other special requests, please message me



 Thank you!



NO ADULT CONTENT 

NO NUDES

NONVIOLENCE 

NO DRUGS 

NO OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

Reviews


Seller's Response:

LOVE IT! The seller was very kind and gave A++ service, love the photos and the video thank you very much!!

Seller's Response:

I'm so happy really! thank you so much for your purchase and review 🔮

Seller's Response:

SO BEAUTIFUL! WILL ORDER MANY MORE TIMES!

Seller's Response:

Thank u soo much I really apreciate it, Will be an honor to keep working together🦇

:

Working with her is amazing. She is very creative and professional. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment