Thursday, February 27, 2020

Analyze Your Text Messages











About:

Do you ever wish you could read someone's mind, or even just have someone to analyze a conversation? Look no further, if you're wondering if someone is into you or if someone feels a certain way, I am here to help! Send me screenshots of your conversations, and I will answer questions you have based on the conversations. Are they into you? are they not? I can help decipher text messages that are not clear in what they mean. Advice on how to move forward is given in each package, response ideas are given for standard and premium packages only.  Communication isn't always clear, take the stress away from trying to make sense of people's mixed messages, and let me help you out!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment