Monday, February 24, 2020

Write Your Name, Text Or Message On Frame Hold By Puppy











About:

I will place your LOGO on the frame hold by a puppy and send this wonderful image to you.



Plus you will also get four other similar images of Puppies having your Logo.




You can place this picture on your Facebook pages, blogs or website or send messages to your friends and loved ones as an e-card on any special occasion etc.


Send me message or name you want and I will work on your request. I  will send same the image above as in gig!



Please note:




1.     You will receive the same image but with your own Logo and also other 4 extra similar images.



So ORDER NOW AND GET 5 IMAGES IN THE PRICE OF ONE GIG.


Note: Please message me before ordering so you can get the best result.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job and fast

:

Thank you and good luck for your project

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment