Monday, February 24, 2020

Put Your Logo On Any Car











About:

I will help you visualize your logo/message/image on any car (sedan, coupe, cabriolet, suv, crossover, etc.).



Car visualization is perfect for expanding businesses branding image and visualize it for future advertising opportunities.



PLEASE note that you need to send me the logo/image to put on the car. This is not a logo/image design gig. Also specify or provide the car you want the logo to be placed on. Don't forget to point out the places on the car where you want the logo to appear. 



$5 price is for one view, if you need more perspective views, send me a message and we'll discuss the price.



When submitting, please submit a vector logo (*eps, *ai, *cdr formats) or one with a transparent background (*png).



In case you don't have one of the above and your logo is a *jpg file on a solid background you can ask me for an extra and I will remove it for you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great! Thanks!

:

Super! Thanks!

:

He was amazing!

:

Very fast response, great job, fast delivery,THANKS

:

My pleasure. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment