Thursday, February 27, 2020

Be Your Photography Model To Show A Product











About:

Hi, I'm Carlos, a professional Italian-Venezuelan photographer, I speak Spanish, English, Italian, French and Portuguese, I like to hike and capture rural and urban landscapes. I offer you 3 accessible options to show your product, with high quality photos, taken using a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX100V. 



Depending on the package you choose, I can select an excellent location for your order, with views of the city, rustic, elegant, colorful, wild or your choice.



I include editing work, with high quality files in JPG format. This offer is excellent for marketing campaigns, social networking and seasonal product launches.



See you later!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great photographer. The photos are exactly as requested. Looking forward to work with you again

Seller's Response:

Very friendly and great communication

Seller's Response:

Incredible customer, very cool

:

Great work. Thank you!

:

Excelent buyer!




No comments:

Post a Comment