Friday, February 28, 2020

Design Logo, Photo, Personal Message On Coffee Cup











About:

Hi,

My name is Arshad, I'm a Professional Designer and having 6 years of experience outside of Internet world.

I will make my Best for my Clients Satisfaction, because my first priority is Fast delivery and my Clients satisfaction.

 

 

 

I can place Your Photo, Logo or personal message in 30+ Coffee or Coffee Cups with the Awesome and unique Techniques.

 

With this help you can promote your brand Name or Logo, any Business,

Product, and also on advertisement, wallpaper, Social media, website or blog and lots..

 

Even i Can Place your Photo, Logo or personal message On Billboards Street advertisement, Office Room, Books, magazine, Bus stop, TV screen, building, On Luxury Cars, On Busses, Wall poster and all the places where ever you want.

 

 

 

What I offer on fiverr is:

 

* JPEG PDF file

* Print Ready PDF file

* 1 Day delivery

* Unlimited revisions

 

 

What I want from you:

 

* Professional business Text as you like.

* Logo, and personal short message.

* Image as you wants to place in Coffee or Coffee cup.

 

For any kind of work in designing please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you..

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment