Friday, February 28, 2020

Be A Female Photo And Video Model











About:

          Hello my name is Thip. I'm 25 Years old from Thailand. I'm a Thai teacher and i also run a YouTube channak I will create HD Photos and video by Sony A5100.  Please message me if you have some ideas for me!!!

Pricing 

- 3 Photos indoor with white backgroud is 10$  N/A  (Depends on how difficult it is? Message to ask for more information)



  • High Quaility Photos
  • Various environments or places for beautiful pictures
  • custom clothing




NOTE

  • Anything you want BUT Before ordering Please contact me 
  • I do not make any offensive , prohibited content or 18+

Reviews


:

The seller did a wonderful job and takes absolutely beautiful photos. She is gorgeous and with perfect for my needs.

:

perfect work again. thank you

:

Great Experience!! She was very kind and a huge help. I highly Recommend!

:

Good work

:

great work. It was delivered fast. I would definitely recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment