Monday, February 24, 2020

Make Single Name For Your Facebook











About:

Hi..



Welcome to my GIG



I have a great experience on changing the Name on Facebook & removing last-name/surname.



Now a days, it is very difficult to remove surname but I can make it. So, if anyone wants to create there single name on there facebook account then I will do it.



This activity is not illegal. In my whole life experience, not a single account were blocked because of this activity so, Don't worry about that :)



Note: For making single name I have to login into your account so, you have to turn off the login security from settings then I can login to your account without any hassle.



Thank's 



Regards: Bilawal Awaan



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful man

Seller's Response:

Thanks again for your honesty

Seller's Response:

Great service!

:

Amazing quick delivery, thank you!

:

YOur welcome bro :)




No comments:

Post a Comment