Friday, February 28, 2020

Make A Nice Write Your Message On My Face











About:

Hi,                                                                                                                                                                   


I will model your clothing or merchandise. That being that i will take photo in your clothing brand, or with your product. I will write your message or name of your business on my face using my standard letters in Black.
Get 3 pictures in different pose.



You might also be interested in...



  • Drawing your Logo on my face (STANDARD)
  • Colour Painting your Logo on my face (PREMIUM)


This is a 100% customer satisfaction GIG. Meaning? That I want all my buyers are happy with the result, so I will redo your order in case you find any mistake.

HOWEVER, I will not redo any pictures for no adequate reason. When you place an order you automatically agree to accept this.

    

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment