Friday, February 28, 2020

Make A Mock Up Advertising Space











About:

You can use it as a FB page profile, wallpaper, banner, large poster, billboards, Twitter, or any other promotional ideas.



Choose the style you like and I will send it to you asap! Each style is 1 gig. But I'm offering promotion right now. Any three (3) style for two (2) gig. Which means Buy Two Free One! Humans in the mock-up can be remove if you want to,  just send me a request to remove it.



The final artwork will be delivered in HIGH RESOLUTION



All we need is just your artwork, poster, logo or etc.



Feel free to drop my any question before your purchase. Contact me if you have any doubts.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

great, perfect, thanks

Seller's Response:

Great client, good & precise!

Seller's Response:

Awesome. I will be back to work with alvthm again!

Seller's Response:

Love working for tony_dav_

Seller's Response:

Great experience! I'll be back...




No comments:

Post a Comment