Friday, February 28, 2020

Put Your Website On My Back Window











About:

I drive 30 minutes on one of the busiest tollways in North Texas (I-35 & 121 N).  I work for a large multinational company that has 3 adjacent office buildings.  Over 2000 people are in my building.  



On nights and weekends, I work at several basketball gyms and football fields, courts.....where ever they might be a youth football or basketball game.  



I park my vehicle at highly visible and populated sports facilities almost every night of the week.  



I shop at all of the supercenters and shopping malls (Stonebriar Mall, Super Wal-Mart, Target, etc)



Thousands and Thousands of potential eyeball will see your ad.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great!

:

Very easy to work with!!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment