Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create a custom vinyl decal for your car,window, or craft

I will create a custom vinyl decal for your car,window, or craft












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will create any custom vinyl decal you would like. All you need to do is send me the logo, image or text you would like. You will receive one 10" by 10" in any of the following colors you would like: black, brown, pink, white, yellow, red, and blue.

Vinyl decals are great for your car, window, bumper, sports helmets, crafts (frames, mugs) and more!

Vinyls are guaranteed to last under the sun for 10 years without fading.

Contact me for different sizes.
There is a maximum size that my vinyl cutter will cut, contact me before if you are wanting a large print.
I will send you sample dimension for your art work you want to print out.

Reviews


priusvoice:Pofessional, excellent communication, and fast delivery. Now I know who to go to for decals! Thank you so much!

djfred:Thank you so much for your business. A buyer who knows exactly what they are looking for and on point. Best part very quick and responsive to messages, LOVE IT. Helps speed up turn around and delivery.

genesis4211:Fast Shipping!\nThanks

djfred:Thank you so much for your business. A buyer who knows exactly what they are looking for and on point. Best part very quick and responsive to messages.

taylorgood:Really great


No comments:

Post a Comment