Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will be your professional model

I will be your professional model












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi! I'm Sandra and I can be your professional model! All my photos will be taken by professional photographer.

  • My photos can be taken indoors, outdoors, in the city.
  • Background could be changed to white/black/transparent/other.
  • All my pictures are of high quality.
  • Photos could be given in Jpeg/PNG/Raw/Tiff

If you want something else, I can send you the custom offer. Please feel free to contact me with all your questions and suggestions!

I do not provide any offensive, nude photos and I don't promote anything like this. Thanks for understanding.

Note! Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!


Reviews


andydoes:Sandra is a delight to work with. She is beautiful, communicative, and the photography is some of the best I've seen on Fiverr. The quality you get is an incredible value. Looking forward to working with her again.

sandra88888:Perfect client! Thank you for good words and your order! Hope for further cooperation :)

trueconcetpseo:Beautiful pics and wonderful communication.

sandra88888:Thank you! Great buyer!

trueconcetpseo:She is very easy to work with. The pics are perfect. I would recommend her to anyone who wants pro pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment