Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will put your love message or logo in this cupcake photo for valentines day

I will put your love message or logo in this cupcake photo for valentines day












About:

Send someone you care or your fans this sweet cupcake Valentine photo featuring pink frosted cupcakes with red and white heart confetti.

I will put your message and/or logo (extra $5 - check below) on the sign using script font. This photo is perfect for advertising your company in a seasonal way, decorating your website or blog for Valentine's Day, or for sending a loving greeting to family and friends.

Please note: I will convert your logo to white if need for better contrast. The image is 860 pixels by 566 pixels. Great for social media sites, websites or email. Advertise your business or send a message to your customers.

About me

  • Earned 100% raving reviews
  • 10+ years of experience in design, Photoshop, Illustrator

Note: you will receive 2 revisions. After that, you will need to order a $5 gig for each revision you need.

I hope my wonderful testimonials speak for the pride I take in my design work and I look forward to working with you soon. :).

Check out my other holiday gigs:
http://fiverr.com/bbetrio3/create-personalized-christmas-holiday-photo-card
http://fiverr.com/bbetrio3/add-christmas-holiday-snow-santa-hat-to-your-logo

Reviews


stackedup:Nice job! Really appreciate it!

rszeliga:Great work and fast!

bbetrio3:Outstanding Experience!

producer57:Thank you.

bbetrio3:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment