Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will put your logo and small message on personalized card mockup

I will put your logo and small message on personalized card mockup












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Send a personalized greeting card with your logo and small message

I will put your logo/text on message on a card. you can send this card as a holiday greeting/Business/Promotional purpose.

I can also change the color of backgound/card or text according to your choice or logo/brand theme.


If you need the best results, you must provide logo in vector or any other high quality image format.

If you don't have vector file, I can convert it into vector format. you can create another Gig for that with the 10$.


I will provide you high quality image of 4592px x 3444px.

Reviews


sweetbabyn:My new favorite fiverr seller. Thank you!

dfineartsdesign:Excellent Buyer

sweetbabyn:My new favorite fiverr seller. Thank you!

dfineartsdesign:Excellent Buyer

:


No comments:

Post a Comment